The Architectural Review Committee
Please hold all construction, ARCH requests, etc. until after Sept. 1, 2023 when the new management co. can receive your requests.
The Architectural Committee is responsible for approving exterior house modifications as outlined in the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs) for Wells Branch Residential Property Owners Association, Inc., d/b/a Stoneridge Wells Branch Property Owners Association, Stoneridge Wells Branch POA.
This committee consists of no more than 3 voting members and such additional nonvoting members that may serve in an advisory capacity, as the Board of Directors may deem necessary. The duties of the committee include, but are not limited to the review of all proposed construction and improvements to the properties in the Stoneridge POA.
Examples of Improvements
The type of modifications, changes, rebuilds, repairs, additions, covered include all patios, pools, fences, buildings, roofs, color scheme/paint/finishes, garages, storage sheds, decks,, driveways, paving stones, cement work, etc.
Proposed construction or modification of any improvement, including, but not limited to the location, size, shape, configuration, materials, site plans, drainage, landscaping, and fencing plans must be reviewed in writing and approved in writing by the committee prior to beginning construction. Failure to obtain prior approval may result in having to start the project over and may cost the homeowner money.
Consult the CCRs
for additional information.
Submission and Approval Process
Submit requests for modifications, including fences, to the office indicated below for forwarding to the Architectural Committee. Interim communications may be via email, phone, text.
- Download the Stoneridge Request for Architectural Review documents from the website:
- Complete the form and assemble related documentation
- Requests should include a sketch or copy of the project, including materials, colors, lot lines, easement lines, and plot plans.
- Submit to CSA Management, Inc. postal mail, email, email@example.com or fax, Fax: 512.453.6579. The contact is Cindy Ortiz, Association Agent.
- If emailing, use subject line: "Stoneridge Architectural Request/House # Street Name"
The Committee's goal is to notify you of approval or denial within 15 days after reviewing the request. Notification may be via email or postal mail.
- No fees are currently being assessed for review of improvements.
- The management company will log the request and forward it to the Architectural Committee for consideration.
- Plans should be submitted at promptly, in order to allow time for the complete review of the improvement.
- The review by the committee will be made in a timely manner, but will not be considered on an immediate basis. (i.e., We cannot give you “same day” or "same week" approval.)
- The committee may request additional information regarding plans, color schemes and other documentation relevant to the improvement. This may delay the review process.
- If the request is denied, the committee will furnish reasonable detail as to why. In that event, the property owner has the right to request a hearing within 30 days and to submit appropriate changes and new or updated details.
Written approval of the plans submitted must be obtained PRIOR to the beginning of construction, change rebuild, repaint, modification, delivery of shed, etc.. Starting a project before gaining approval may result in fines and/or the homeowner being required to remove or further modify the improvement.
Contact Information: contact info will be provided for CSA Management, Inc. 9011 Mountain Ridge Dr., Suite 200, Austin, Tx, 78759-7251. firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeowners may soon submit their Arch Request through their accounts with CSA Management, Inc.