Architectural Change Request
The Architectural Review Committee
The Architectural Committee is the body responsible for approving exterior house modifications as outlined in the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) for Wells Branch Residential Property Owners Association, Inc. (commonly known as Stoneridge Wells Branch POA).
This committee consists of no more than 3 voting members and such additional nonvoting members that may serve in an advisory capacity, as the Board of Directors may deem necessary. The duties of the committee include, but are not limited to the review of all proposed construction and improvements to the properties that are members of the Stoneridge POA. This includes all patios, pools, fences, buildings, garages, storage sheds, decks etc. The complete list of all improvements that are to reviewed by the committee are contained in the CC&Rs.
Proposed construction or modification of any improvement, including, but not limited to the location, size, shape, configuration, materials, site plans, drainage, landscaping and fencing plans must be reviewed by the committee.
Submit requests for house modifications, including fences, to the office indicated below for forwarding to the Architectural Committee.
Submission and Approval Process
Currently, the request is submitted to the management company and any interim communications will be via email.
- Download the Stoneridge Request for Architectural Review Form from the website
- Complete the form and assemble related documentation
- Requests should include a sketch or copy of the project, including materials, colors, lot lines, easement lines, and plot plans.
- Submit to The Bishop Company via postal mail, email, or fax.
- If emailing, use subject line: "Stoneridge Architectural Request/House # Street Name"
Approval or denial will be sent to you within 15 days after reviewing the request via email or postal mail.
- No fees are being currently being assessed for review of improvements.
- The management company will log the request and forward to the Architectural Committee for prompt consideration.
- Plans should be submitted promptly, in order to allow time for the complete review of the improvement.
- The review by the committee will be made in a timely manner, but will not be considered on an immediate basis (i.e., we cannot give you “same day” approvals)
- The committee may request additional information regarding plans, color schemes and other documentation relevant to the improvement. This may delay the review process.
Written approval of the plans submitted must be obtained prior to the beginning of construction of the property improvement.
The Bishop Company
P.O. Box 9722, Austin, TX 78766